1: The Chiefs are stating they prefer Eric Fisher as a smokescreen. They end up with Luke Joeckel regardless if it’s with the 1st overall pick or a slight trade down.
2. The Jets at some point will take Tavon Austin be it at 9 or 13.
3. The 49ers WILL trade up to the middle rounds for either S Kenny Vaccaro or a DL like Sheldon Richardson or Star Lotulelei.
4. Brandon Albert WILL be traded to Miami at some point Friday be it for a 2nd rounder or a 3rd rounder.
5. And if the trade is in round 3 one of those two third rounders will be traded for a future 2nd rounder.
6. Manti T’eo will go to the Vikings unless Alec Ogletree falls to the Vikings. If that happens T’eo might be there in the middle of round 2.
7. There will be 4 draft day trades in round 1.
8. The Ravens will hold off on an ILB until round 3.
9. Geno Smith will fall pretty far this draft. As a matter of fact Ryan Nassib will be picked higher.
10. Matt Barkley to Arizona round 2.
Some of these contradict my mock last night. But stuff changed since I made the mock.